Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Figure Drawing book

Been working on either the same ol-happy-to-be-busy stuff or projects that cannot be posted due to client requests.

The pages below are from a personal project. I have been planning to self publish a compilation of my figure work for some time. The original plan was to pick a bunch of images and call it Volume One but once I started working the layout and selecting drawings I kept seeing opportunities to point out methods I use to create the work. I am not certain just how involved I'll go with the methods of drawing the figure, I hope to strike a nice balance between pages of drawings and some how-to when appropriate. Thought I'd post here and share the process a bit. Note: not all the copy matches up just yet.... work in progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Matters

"Signposts on the Way to What May be" Robert Henri "The development of the power of seeing and the power to retain in the...